Hosting an Essential Oils 101 Class in your home doesn't have to be scary! In fact, we've given you everything you need right here on this page!
Here's how the files are organized:
INVITE - printable invitations to mail out
CLASS NOTES - basically a script so you don't have to be an expert
HANDOUT - files you can print out and hand to each guest
VISUAL - files you can print and laminate and pass around to illustrate different information in the notes
OPTIONAL- not required for a successful class, but great to have if you need it
(NOTE: If your sponsor is teaching the class for you, it may not be necessary for you to have all these tools, but if you're hosting and teaching the class, these tools will come in handy!)
Tips for a Successful Class
These are totally optional, but will help your class be wildly successful!
- Invite in person! When you invite someone in person, over the phone, or by mail, they are MUCH more likely to attend your live class. They want to know you personally want them to attend. Remember to confirm with them before class and remind them of the date and time.
- Prizes! People love free stuff! You could give away a jar of bath salts, a nasal spray, or something creative that doesn't have to cost you a ton of money. I usually give away prizes at the end of class to ensure people stay until the end. There are some great recipes in the Oily DiY section of the VIP Lounge!
- Serve food and beverages! A hungry or thirsty guest isn't going to be able to pay attention very well. Also, people love an opportunity to experience the oils. Consider having lemon water (be sure to use glass cups) on hand to serve people and maybe a treat like peppermint brownies. Those are always crowd pleasers!
- Follow up! Remember to ask your friends what they thought of the class, and how you can help them. Some people may want to get started with Young Living, while others who already have an account may need help placing an order or knowing how to use their oils for a particular issue.
- Get your Blue Tansy on! Utilize the Blue Tansy website and groups! Remember to let people know they can learn more at your website...www.thebluetansy.com. This is an invaluable resource for people just getting started with their oils. Also, be sure to get them plugged into one of our secret community groups. If you aren't currently in a group but would like to be, please contact us so we can get you in. No one should ever be confused about how to use their oils, and these groups are so helpful for every day oil knowledge!